Flyer & Business Cards
Branded Business Cards & Flyer Designs
What Is Beauty By Bow Salon
Beauty by Bow is Phuket’s newest Beauty Salon located in Cherngtalay, Thalang. Owned and operated by Arujira Pookan, better known as “Bow” the Salon was opened on May 5, 2014.
What Was Required
The salon had already commissions several pieces of “promotional materials” through a local company which were not only difficult to read and didn’t capture the essence of the salon, they even neglected to mention the new salons location!
- Having recently designed the website, we were asked to produce a NEW promotional flyer that could be distributed around local hotels and businesses within the salons catchment area.
- We were also asked to design a new business card for the salon.
What We Did
While developing their website we had also presented a few Business Card Mockups that reflected the style, branding and quality of the salon which we had captured in the website. So it didn’t take long before we had several choices of business cards to choose from.
The flyer was slightly different, instead of A4 we halved the size to A5. Using a mixture of photos we had from the website and some recent shots we’d taken of the salon we concentrated on communicating the main points.
- Salon Name -Beauty By Bow Salon
- Opening Hours – 7 days a week 10am-9pm
- Services Provided – Hair – Nails – Skincare
- Contact Info – Phone + Website
- Where – how to find the salon.
The End Result
I believe we succeeded in portraying a more European style salon through the flyers and by reducing the flyer size they were not only more convenient for potential clients to keep in their bag but also the printing costs were halved.
In the end the owners couldn’t choose between two of the cards so they decided to have two designs instead. As a result we suggested that they use one set for standard business cards and the other style for a loyalty system.
We designed a small stamp that to represent Bow which they use to stamp the rear of the loyalty card. When you have enough stamps you get a free hair cut…